"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing # 8

I enjoyed finding RSS feeders to post on my blog. It is so much easier going to my google reader page and catching up on the blogs that I follow and the websites that I like to visit. It definetley saves time. I can use this in the classroom by putting the websites that my students go to onto my google reader and they can go to those sites easily and quickly, all they would have to do is just click on the feeder. In my personal life all the sites that I visit will be in one place, I don't have to type and look for them each time I go to visit. RSS feeders and google readers is such a benefit to those searching the internet for their information-it makes it so easy!

1 comment: