"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #6

I really enjoyed using flickr to make a trading card, puzzle, and a picture with speech bubbles. It is fun to create different things and I could spend hours doing it. I think the trading card would be a fun tool to use in the classroom. My kindergartners could pick a dinosaur or a plant and describe it using the trading card program. They could then print theirs and trade with each other. It is such an easy program to use. Using flickr you have SO many choices of photos or you can use your own. Big Huge Labs is now one of my most favorite websites. I can't wait to use it next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment