"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing #10

I loved playing around with different online image generators. My favorite was the image chef site, and of course the big huge lab site. I loved browsing my pictures and making a mosaic, christmas ornament or even a jigsaw puzzle. I also loved the image chef site where I could type in words and make an image. They let you pick colors, fonts, texts, etc...So much fun. I could spend hours, more than I already do, playing with these sights. I think my students would love downloading their pictures and making mosaics or typing in words in the image chef and picking a symbol to put the words in.

No comments:

Post a Comment