"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing #2

I definitely think I am a life long learner. I LOVE trying new ways of teaching in my classroom, and learning new things with technology. I had read Stephen Coveys book a long time ago, and went through an inservice talking about the 7 habits of highly effective people. I would say the habit I have the most trouble with is beginning with the end in mind. I don't always slow down to think about a goal and a plan, I just try to get to my goal without thinking it through. The habit that I feel like I have a good handle on is teaching/mentoring others, so that I am able to reinforce my learning, and I enjoy volunteering to serve others.

No comments:

Post a Comment