"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing #5


Using Flickr was lots of fun. It is AMAZING how you can find ALL kinds of pictures. What a great tool for the classroom. Whenever you need any kind of picture to show as a visual to what you are teaching, it is right there. What an awesome tool.

I found downloading the image very simple and easy to do. I chose a picture of a dinosaur egg. Our last science unit that we teach is Dinosaurs. It always amazes me how much 5 year olds know about dinosaurs. They teach me something every year. It also baffles my mind how they always know the names of the dinosaurs and can pronounce the name better than me. Children are a wonder!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a fantastic piture and I bet many students of older ages would be impressed with this photo. I can think of a couple of my students that could probably tell us what type of dinosaur comes from this egg. Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete