"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #23--WHOO HOOO

This Library2Play class was so much fun. I love learning new things when it comes to technology. I would find myself lost for hours searching and learning. My favorite discoveries were Delicious, Wiki, TeacherTube, Mashups, and Web 2.0 awards. I always enjoy learning new things and trying things out. So many times we are stuck in our "old" ways, and doing something a new way is kind of scary. There are so different tools to use, I love learning about them and trying them out.
There are so many things I can take away from this program and incorporate into my classroom, wiki for one example. I can not wait to use my wiki to communicate with the parents in my classroom. I really can not think of anything that you could do differently to improve this program. Everything is so self explanatory with all the helpful links posted for clarification, and different examples and explanations. I would definetely participate in another discovery program like this one, I am hoping there is another one. I love being able to work at my own pace.
Library2Play was such a great learning experience, I have learned so many different things and different tools to use in my classroom to enhance my teaching. ( I also love getting comments on my blog, and really enjoy commenting on others--I can see the importance of it!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your summer learning adventure! Hope you will continue sharing your experiences with us thru your blog! And keep those comments coming...you will reap the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Congratulations hope you enjoyed your adventure with 23 Things!!!

    ReplyDelete