"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #19

WOW!!! I love the Web 2.0 awards list--it has all the best sites on it, and many of the ones I keep hoping not to forget to bookmark on my delicious site, ones that I want to remember for when school starts. I have tried many of them- ....Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, Google Docs, Google Earth, Google Maps, Monster, Careerbuilder, IGoogle, Bebo, just to name a few. I really liked the LULU site, for publishing books. That is definetly something I could use in my kindergarten classroom, my children are always "publishing" their books, and now we could actually put it in hard back- great site. The LULU website would be very useful in our school and our library too. I really like Pageflakes, I like the layout and the easy to read format.

2 comments:

  1. could you make Lulu a hot link so we can click on it directly from your blog? ...an important part of the 2.0 world ...instant connection.

    in your blog post you highlight the words you want to feature, click on the little chain icon on your blog post toolbar, paste the url ..and of course, be sure and republish.

    As you visit other blogs, you will see how handy the links are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did it..that was easy...I guess you just have to make sure you know the url..to post the link
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete