"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #18

I opened Open Office on my home computer and it seemed to work fine. The biggest advantage I think to these online free tools is that they are free! You didn't have to buy a program and download it to your computer. Personally, either one is great to use, whether you are using a program downloaded to your computer or using the free program. I used Google Docs and it was very easy to use, I downloaded a document I already had on my desktop. I changed it up and it was easy. Another advantage of the free online programs is that you can access it from any computer..that makes it compatible to where ever you are. I do love my microsoft office on my computer, it is also very easy to use and access.

No comments:

Post a Comment