"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #14

I really like Technorati and Delicious--sites. I like Technorati and can definetley see using it to find blogs about different information, and not just blogs...videos, pictures, websites, etc. What an awesome site!! I really like Delicious. I am able to load my bookmarks and be able to access them from any computer. It is also fun tagging new sites and love the Delicious toolbar. I claimed my blog site, and also added a technorati widget to my blog-pinging-that was so easy to do. Tagging at first seemed so overwhelming and just too much. I am getting the hang of it with practice and playing around. We always say information is at our fingertips with the internet, with tagging, you just put in a word and find sites with the info you need. That is just amazing to me. I have been playing around adding different tags to my bookmarks. I like the idea that you can add as many tags as you want to describe the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment