"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tool #8 Video Resources


This video I found on School Tube. I just searched for gravity. I thought this was simple video that 5 year olds would like watching, giving an example of gravity. Children love videos and I think different ways of presenting information is always great. You can reach that visual learner in your class, using videos. The video below is a song about the letter sounds. I used google to find this video, and it is one on youtube. This would be something I would use at the beginning of the year. The colors and music are catchy, and grab the learners attention. This video would easily help teach the visual and auditory learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment