"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tool #4

I love google reader. It is such an easy place to go to and catch up on the blogs you follow. It is all there in one place. I added some new subscriptions, and realized that anytime I added a blog to my blogger, it was added in google reader. I can definetley see how a student can use this, a place to find all the sites they frequent. In google docs I created our schedule for next year and sent it to my team. I am familiar with google docs, but never thought to use it when making and sending documents to my team to approve and check over. How easy it is to use. I WILL use this tool during the school year, and with my personal documents.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new collage Sandra! Don't you just love the google docs! The newsletter thing is so cool and there are lots of templates to choose from. It is really easy to insert pictures too. This technology is SO addicting! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete